Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Random Day card share


Hello, happy rainy Monday!  Well, at least if you live in my neck of the woods.  North Carolina has really been getting it's share of inclimate weather these days.  I'm ready for spring, but not complaining about the drizzly day.  After all, these showers will bring gorgeous blooms in the coming months.  

I just LOVE this old set by Flourishes.  The flower is Zinnia, it's truly one of my favorites to color.  And grow for that matter!  Here are a few pics from my zinnia garden.  They are truly the gift that keeps on giving, as you can save the seeds for the next growing season!  Free flowers!




1 comment:

  1. Love your bouquet of multi-colored zinnias! I never think to make my bouquets of the same flower different colors--and why not?! Great photos of the actual flowers with butterflies to boot!

    ReplyDelete